Guillaume Seguin — Homepage
- I'm currently a PhD student working on computer vision in the WILLOW team at Inria
Italie, supervised by Josef Sivic
and Ivan Laptev.
- I'm working on stereovideo, trying to use unperfect binocular data to perform
person detection, pose estimation, action recognition or semantic
- Previously, I was a student at the Computer Science departement of the
- My main research interests are computer vision, robotics and human-computer
- I love
developing software and especially enjoy software optimization
and parallel computing. I am also an open source software user and
developper, having contributed to various projects, such as Compiz or
GNOME. I'm currently co-maintaining Printrun, a 3D printer host software.
- I used to do a lot of web development (especially with Django) and still enjoy doing some, though I don't have much time for it. As my research often involves producing webpages, I recently developed a MATLAB script to produce pretty webpages for viewing results, make_webpage.
- I tend to be very easily attracted by all kinds of hardware hacking
activities, such as 3D printing or building radio controlled aircrafts.
- Last but not least, I love photography, though my artistic instinct is terrible.
From here, you can: