Guillaume Seguin — Homepage
- I'm currently the CTO and a co-founder of Regaind, a photo sorting and flexible summarization startup.
- I received my PhD from École normale supérieure after working on computer vision in the WILLOW team at Inria Paris, supervised by Josef Sivic
and Ivan Laptev. My research was focused on stereovideo (and in particular 3D movies), using unperfect binocular data to perform
person detection, pose estimation, action recognition or semantic
- Previously, I was a student at the Computer Science departement of the
- My main research interests are computer vision, robotics and human-computer
- I love
developing software and especially enjoy software optimization
and parallel computing. I am also an open source software user and
developper, having contributed to various projects, such as Compiz or
GNOME. I'm currently co-maintaining Printrun, a 3D printer host software.
- I used to do a lot of web development (especially with Django) and still enjoy doing some, though I don't have much time for it. As my research often involves producing webpages, I recently developed a MATLAB script to produce pretty webpages for viewing results, make_webpage.
- I tend to be very easily attracted by all kinds of hardware hacking
activities, such as 3D printing or building radio controlled aircrafts.
- Last but not least, I love photography, though my artistic instinct is terrible.
From here, you can: